OverviewThe Oceanic Jetpack is the ultimate solution for airline carry-on & transport to and from the dive site. It's a true hybrid, not a bag and more than just a mere BC. Oceanic took a long look at what it means to travel with scuba gear to a destination and realized quickly that it didn't make sense to take a BC, your heaviest and the bulkiest piece of your kit with shoulder straps, and stuff it into a bag - so you could carry it... By combining a semi-dry day bag with a one size fits all fully-adjustable travel BC, Oceanic has managed to create a travel system that can carry a complete set of dive gear (regulator's, computer, fins, suit, etc.) and travel amenities (clothing, toiletry kit, computer, etc.) easily for multi-day travel, even a week depending on how you pack... all in only one bag.
The Oceanic Jetpack is ruggedly-constructed from high-quality durable materials but weighs in at only 6.25 lbs. (2.84 kg) when empty. The backpack/BC combo weighs in at a meager 8.25 lbs. (3.75 kg) when empty! Fully packed with travel-friendly dive gear stays under 30 lbs. (13.64 kg) with ample space for the rest of the amenities, you'll need for a week of diving and traveling. The spacious 2,563 cubic inches (42 cubic liters) and light semi-dry bag have compartments to enable ease-of-packing and use during travel making it the perfect day bag for boat dives or shore excursions during your trip.
The Oceanic Jetpack BCD provides 30 lbs. (13.64 kg) of Lift, has a 14 lbs. (6.36 kg) releasable weight system and optional cylinder band trim weight with a capacity of 10 lbs. (4.55 kg) of non-releasable weight. One size fits all with a custom fit for everyone: Adjustable harness, cummerbund, and lumbar support. The adjustable position weight pockets allow proper balance in the water. The BCD is rugged (not your typical travel materials) constructed with 1000-Denier Cordura, 420-Denier nylon urethane laminated bladder material and quick dry 800-Denier double-coated nylon.
Although Lightweight the BCD has, fully-padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and waist strap for a custom fit. The sternum, waist and shoulder straps are fully adjustable and are equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The right shoulder strap has a series of daisy-chain" loops for accessory attachment. The air cell has elastic bungee" straps that keep the back-inflation bladder low-in-profile and aid in rapped deflation.
Buoyancy control and trim while diving is easy with the Oceanic's versatile power inflator equipped with an internal pull dump cable attached to an overpressure/dump valve. An additional overpressure/dump valve, located on the lower right with a pull dump cord allows easy trimming of buoyancy regardless of your diving position. The BCD comes with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose and owner's manual.
The Jetpack backpack bag has water-resistant zippers for all-compartments, Hide-Away backpack straps, laptop sleeve with easy zippered access; Full-Zipper opening main compartment provides easy access and two external zippered pockets for smart-phone, wallet, and passport. The backpack bag is made with quick-dry 800-Denier double-coated nylon. The backpack has external compression straps for cinching or expanding and padded back panel for comfort on the long haul. The backpacks adjustable shoulder straps are padded and come equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The Oceanic Jetpack represents a true solution for the adventure traveler.
- Ultimate Solution for Airline Carry-On & Transport
- Lift: 30 lbs. (13.64 kg)
- True Hybrid, Not a Bag and More than a Mere BC!
- Semi-Dry Day Bag with One-Size-Fits-All Fully-Adjustable Travel BC
Carry Complete Set of Dive Gear:
Regulator's and Computer
Fins, Mask Snorkel
Exposure Suit, etc.
Travel Amenities: Clothing, Toiletry Kit, Computer, etc.
- Ruggedly-Constructed from High-Quality Durable Materials
- System Weight: 8.25 lbs. (3.75 kg) when Empty
- Fully Packed with Travel-Friendly Dive Gear Under 30 lbs. (13.64 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- BCD: Oceanic+ Jetpack BCD:
- Releasable Weight System: 14 lbs. (6.36 kg) Releasable Weight
- Optional: Cylinder Band Trim Weight with Capacity of 10 lbs. (4.55 kg) Non-Releasable
- One-Size-Fits-All: Custom Fit for Everyone; Adjustable Harness, Cummerbund and Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Position Weight Pockets Allow Proper Balance in Water
Rugged (not your typical travel materials):
Constructed with 1000-Denier Cordura
420-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladder Material
Quick Dry 800-Denier Double-Coated Nylon
- Fully Padded Shoulder Straps
- Sternum Strap
- Waist Strap with Cummerbund
- Sternum, Waist and Shoulder Straps are Fully-Adjustable
- Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style" Side-Release Buckles
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Series of Daisy-Chain" Loops for Accessory Attachment
- Air-Cell with Elastic Bungee" Straps for Low Profile and Rapped Deflation
- Oceanic's Versatile Power Inflator with Internal Pull Cable and Dump Valve
- Lower Right Overpressure/Dump Valve with Pull Dump Cord
- 3/8" Threaded Low-Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Backpack Bag: Jetpack Backpack Bag
- Water-Resistant Zippers for All-Compartments
- Hide-Away Backpack Straps
- Padded Adjustable Shoulder Straps with Squeeze-Style" Side-Release Buckles
- Top Grab Handle
- Laptop Sleeve with Easy Zippered Access
- Full-Zipper Opening Main Compartment for Easy Access
- 2-External Zippered Pockets for Smart-Phone, Wallet, and Passport
- Material: Quick-Dry 800-Denier Double-Coated Nylon
- External Compression Straps for Cinching or Expanding
- Padded Back Panel for Comfort on Long-Haul
- Spacious 2,563 cu. in. (42 liters) of Volume
- Oceanic's Jetpack Represents a True Solution for the Adventure Traveler