Lavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a stand-alone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your core warmth.
Lavacore vests are made with an exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate. Ideal for use as a primary exposure vest in warmer waters or as a supplemental undergarment in colder waters. Windproof and breathable providing anti-wind chill properties while also drawing moisture away from the body on the surface, ensuring warmth in cold conditions. For the ultimate in warmth Lavacore's Merino Laminate, lined garments are super soft yet durable. Moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial, the Merino fleece inner minimizes odour and keeps you warm above and below the surface.
Vest is DWR: Durable Water Repellant has flat-seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort. Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won't need to add weight to your weight system compromising your weight comfort zone. All seams are overlapped during flat-lock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity and strength. Lavacore provides SPF 50+ sun protection and is designed and developed with your guarantee of quality.
Women's hooded vest has extended material in the rear to keep vests and shirts from riding up the back. Vest has a drawstring and a toggle fitted to the base eliminating ride up and ensures thermal protection in the kidney and lower back areas. The garment is also hypoallergenic. Vest is black in colour and is available in multiple sizes.
- Technically Advance Fabric
- Ultimate in Thermal Control and Superior Comfort
- Constructed and Engineered Exclusively for Water Sports
- Unique Synthetic Construction
- Exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate
- Merino Laminate Lined Garment
- Water Resistant Outer Layer for Fast Water Run-Off and Quick Drying
- Windproof Middle Layer for Anti-Wind Chill and Superior Warmth
- Breathable Middle Layer Allows Perspiration to Be Drawn Away in Hot Conditions
- 4-Way Stretch for Ultimate Flexibility
- Neutrally Buoyant
- Worn by Itself in Warm Water or Under Exposure Suit for Added Warmth
- Use for Thermal Layer and/or UV Protection
- Overlapped Flatlock Seams for Extra Durability and Warmth
- Sun Protection: SPF 50+
- Hypoallergenic Fabric
- Extended Material in Rear to Keep Vest from Riding Up Back
- Waist Drawstring w/Barrel Lock to Prevent Vest Ride Up
- DWR: Durable Water Repellant
- Colour: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes