The Power Plana is the ideal fin for the tech diver. Made of nearly indestructible natural rubber, this high performing vented open heel fin is ideal for all kinds of kicks. The high-density material makes the fin negatively buoyant, a desired feature when using a dry suit and a tech rig with steel back plate. The patented bungee strap with large finger loop is the best solution for both comfort during the dive and when donning /doffing. Unlike competitors' fins, the Mares rubber fin offers a full shape foot pocket.
Fins are available in multiple sizes, is black in color and has a 10.83" (27.5 cm) blade. The regular size fins weigh 2.87 lbs. (1.3 kg). The ribbed blade channels the water down the blade surface for maximum thrust with minimum effort.
- Mares Power Plana Fins
- Ideal-Fin for Tech Divers
- Nearly Indestructible Natural Rubber Construction
- High Performing Vented Open Heel Fin
- Ideal for All-Kinds-of-Kicks
- High Density Material: Negatively Buoyant
- Desirable for Dry Suit and Tech Rig with Steel Back-Plate
- Patented Bungee Strap with Large-Finger Loop
- Bungee Straps: Best-Solution for Comfort and Donning /Doffing
- Full-Shape Foot Pocket
- Bade Length: 10.83" (27.5 cm)
- Weight (Regular Size): 2.87 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Ribbed Blade Channels Water Down-the-Blade Surface for Maximum Thrust with Minimum Effort
- Color: Black