Your regulator system is the heart of you dive equipment. Caring for it will give you years of reliable use. Keep your regulators and expensive instruments separate from the rest of the gear. This bag is large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus. Bag provides extra cushion and protection from the other items in your gear bag. Bag has sturdy top grab carry handle and is made from durable 1620 Denier ballistic nylon material throughout.
The Hollis Gear Regulator Bag a #10 YKK self-healing zippers with dual sliders equipped with pull tabs. The main compartment zippered opening is 3/4-around bag for easy packing and unpacking of your regulator system. Interior hook and loop loops secure your regulator and instrument console to prevent shifting while in transport or storage. The bag measures (L x H x W) 12" x 4.35" x 12" (30.5 cm x 11 cm x 30.5 cm) and has a volume of 626.4 cubic inches (10.25 liters).
- Hollis Regulator Bag
- Protects your Valuable Regulator and Gauges
- Fully Insulated with Thick Padding
- Built-In Protective Console Sleeve
- Durable #10 YKK Self-Healing Zipper Opening
- Dual Zipper Sliders Equipped with Pull Tabs
- Zippered Opening: 3/4-Around Bag for Easy Packing and Unpacking
- Durable 1620 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Top Grab Handle
- Interior hook and loop Loops Secure Regulator and Instrument Console
- Dimensions: (L x H x W) 12" x 4.35" x 12" (30.5 cm x 11 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Volume: 626.4 cubic inches (10.25 liters)