You just found a 20 lb. (9 kg) davenport anchor and can't figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you're going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go-diving. The Hollis 60 lbs. or 125 lbs. (27.22 kg or 56.7 kg) Lift Bag is just what you need to raise or mark items. Both lift bags are constructed from tear and mildew resistant durable nylon fabric. The Hollis Lift Bags are high-visibility orange for easy identification on the surface. The bags are equipped with an over pressure relief valves with pull dumps for controlled ascents. Each bag has a stainless steel D-ring attached to the nylon webbing rigging for attachment to a line and a handle at the top of the bag for easy handling.
- Hollis Lift Bag
- Lift Capacity: 60 lbs. (27.22 kg) or 125 lbs. (56.7 kg)
- Nylon Construction: Resist Tears and Mildew
- High-Vis Bright Orange
- Over Pressure Relief Valve with Pull Dump
- Stainless Steel D-Ring for Line Attachment
- Handle at Top of Lift Bag for Easy Handling