Oceanic's Alpha 8 Second Stage and SP5 First Stage produce a low-priced, no-frills regulator system that offers easy breathing. This regulator is so rugged and economical to maintain (replacement parts are inexpensive) that it's become popular as a rental. It can be used with air or Nitrox mixtures up to 40 % right out-of-the-box. The Alpha 8's super sturdy ABS/polycarbonate housing weighs just 6 oz. (170 g) and measures 2 9" (7 4 cm) in diameter. The lightweight material and anatomically designed mouthpiece translate into a second stage that won't cause jaw fatigue. The Alpha 8 second stage is a dependable downstream demand valve design.
The SP-5 first stage regulator offers all divers the opportunity to own a top-performing regulator. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the SP-5 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The SP-5 is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, the SP-5 first stage has 4 LP ports and 1 HP port with 3/8" and 7/16" threads. The regulator weighs 26 oz. (737.1 g) and comes with a 30" (76 2 cm) 3/8" threaded low-pressure hose, and owner's manual.
- Rugged and Economical Design
- Popular as a Rental Regulator
- Proven Cost-Effective to Maintain
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Total Weight: 32 oz. (900 g)
- Hose Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8"
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Oceanic SP5
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Fail-Safe Valve Design
- Durable Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- 4 LP Ports 3/8" Thread
- 1 HP Port 7/16" Thread
- Second Stage: Oceanic Alpha 8
- Dependable Downstream Demand Vale Design
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Cover Ring
- Compact Design 2.75" (7 cm) in Diameter
- Anatomical Mouthpiece for Reduced Jaw Fatigue