Putting on your fins can be one of the hardest parts of getting in the water. You're usually sitting down, bending over and are fully suited up with an aluminium 80 strapped to your back, sweating a bit, mask around your neck and in the way of your chin, pulling on your strap to hook it over your heel, sound familiar? Let's make putting on a fin as easy as possible. Atomics Stainless Steel Spring Straps coils change shape, designed with variable pitch geometry. Divers get a more comfortable fit and easy one-hand removal, yet the springs are resistant to deformation if overstretched. This allows the strap to fit more comfortable; add the Atomic squeeze-style quick release buckles and you have one easy strap to deal with.
Easy to use springs automatically compensates for different size feet and boots. Spring fin straps are depth compensating because they will compress to changes in the thickness of your boots. Guaranteed to make putting on and taking off your fins easier and include rubber comfort grip puller. The rubber comfort puller provides a cushion between the spring and divers heel and also provides a large grip to aid in pulling fin straps on-and-off.
- Put-On and Take-Off Fins with Ease
- No-More Adjusting Rubber Straps!
- Easy to Install
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Straps
- Comfort Grip Puller
- Rubber Comfort Puller Provides Cushion-Between-Spring-&-Divers Heel
- Large Grip to Aid Pulling Fin Straps On-and-Off
- Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
- Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes in Thickness of Boots
- Coils Change Shape: Variable Pitch Geometry
- Comfortable Fit and Easy One-Hand Removal
- Resistant to Deformation if Overstretched
- Complete with Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckles