The Hollis Back Plate is engineered to fit closer to the cylinders preventing GAPEOSIS, creating a tighter profile and as a result reduces drag. The edges on the outside of the Hollis 5052-grade hard black anodized aluminum back plate are radius formed to fit the Hollis BC, thereby preventing back plate chafing of the BC. The webbing that passes through the slots in the back plate must continue to function throughout the dive season without appreciable abrasion. The slots, holes and edges of the Hollis Back Plate are fully de-burred eliminating sharp edges that can cut you and your harness system. Back plate can be used with single or double cylinder set ups with proper adapter see SKU: (see SKU: HLSSTA). The Hollis Aluminum Back Plate weighs 32 oz. (907.2 g), making it the travelers choice.
- Hollis Aluminum Back Plate:
- Engineered to Fit-Closer to Cylinders Preventing GAPEOSIS"
- Tighter-Profile, Reduces Drag
- 5052-Grade Hard Black Anodized Aluminum
- Outside Edges: Radius-Formed to Fit Hollis BC, Prevents Back-Plate-Chafing of BC
- Slots, Holes and Edges of Hollis Back Plate are Fully De-Burred, Reduced Harness Wear
- 1" & 2" (2.5cm & 5cm) Slots for Crotch Strap
- Designed for Single or Double Cylinders with Proper Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)
- Weight: 32 oz. (907.2 g)
- Lightweight for Travelers Choice