The Hollis Back Plate is engineered to fit closer to the cylinders preventing GAPEOSIS, creating a tighter profile and as a result reduces drag. The edges on the outside of the Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate are radius formed to fit the Hollis BC, thereby preventing back plate chafing of the BC. The webbing that passes through the slots in the back plate must continue to function throughout the dive season without appreciable abrasion. The slots, holes and edges of the Hollis Back Plate are fully de-burred eliminating sharp edges that can cut you and your harness system. Back plate can be used with single or double cylinder set ups. The Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate is made from 316-Grade Stainless and is Electro-Polished. Back Plate has 1" & 2" (2.5 cm & 5 cm) Slots for incorporating a crotch strap. Back plate can be used with single or double cylinder set ups. For single use proper adapter see SKU: (see SKU: HLSSTA). The back-plate weighs approximately 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg).
- Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate:
- Engineered to Fit-Closer to Cylinders Preventing GAPEOSIS"
- Tighter-Profile, Reduces Drag
- Electro-Polished 316-Grade Stainless Steel Design
- Outside Edges: Radius-Formed to Fit Hollis BC, Prevents Back-Plate-Chafing of BC
- Slots, Holes and Edges of Hollis Back Plate are Fully De-Burred, Reduced Harness Wear
- 1" & 2" (2.5cm & 5cm) Slots for Crotch Strap
- Designed for Single or Double Cylinders with Proper Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)