Force 1 is the essential boot to use with all drysuits with soft boots installed. Strong, versatile and breathable, it's the ultimate protective boot for the roughest of conditions.
- Excellent support, protection and grip for rocky shore entries, and entry of boat decks and ladders
- Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
- Durable, breathable, quick-drying materials used on the uppers
- 2mm abrasion resistant neoprene tongue with a pocket to hold excess lace cord.
- Reinforced toe and heel cap for foot protection and durability
- Durable coated material around ankle and laces
- Fin tab to prevent strap movement
- Thumb loop on heel for easier donning
- Quick-lock lacing system or easy donning and doffing
- Cord locks on laces are easy to operate with gloved hands and keep laces secure
- Small, durable, sueded BARE logo on the outside ankle