A good diver is always prepared and the Oceanic Pocket Snorkel allows the diver who dislikes wearing a snorkel an innovative solution to always be prepared! If your current snorkel's drop-away mouthpiece just doesn't keep your snorkel far enough out of your way, then give the Oceanic Pocket Snorkel a try. When you don't need the snorkel, simply fold it up and put it in your BCD pocket until you're ready to use it again. Snorkel folds up to a compact 7" x 4" x 2.5" (17.8 x 10.2 x 6.4 cm).
Don't worry you aren't giving up any functionality because of this convenient design. The Pocket Snorkel comes with Oceanic's dry top deflector to keep water out of your snorkel while you're swimming at the surface regardless of wave or wind spray and an oversized one-way purge valve that offers easy clearing at the surface. The Pocket Snorkel has a contoured tube for low water resistance and less drag. The Pocket Snorkel is also equipped with Oceanic's patented snorkel lock keeper that allows easy removal and attachment to your mask when needed.
Do you chew on your snorkel mouthpiece? If you do not to worry, like a regulator the Pocket Snorkel comes equipped with a replaceable 100% liquid silicone rubber mouthpiece that is also extremely comfortable for hours of snorkeling fun.
- Oceanic Pocket Snorkel:
- Designed for Divers Who Hate Snorkels
- Foldable Design for Easy Storage
- Folded Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 2.5" (17.8 cm x 10.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Fits in BCD Pocket Ready when You Need it!
- Oceanic's Dry Top Deflector
- Deflector: Keeps out Waves and Wind Spray
- Clear Drop-Away Lower Corrugated Section, Great for Scuba!
- Lower Section Reduces Mouth Strain when Snorkeling
- Oversized Purge Valve for Effortless Clearing
- Replaceable 100% Liquid Silicone Rubber Mouthpiece
- Contoured Tube Design
- Oceanic's Patented Snorkel Lock Keeper
- Snorkel Lock: Easy Attachment and Removal from Mask
- Dry Snorkel Design