The Pony Bottle Gauge is a tiny gauge that easily connects to the 7/16" high-pressure port of your pony bottle regulator or other alternate tank regulator to show pressure in an easy-to-read display. Any diver who has used a pony bottle knows the hassle involved with trying to find out how much air is in the tank. Switching regulators to view the primary pressure gauge or adding a separate pressure gauge to the pony bottle is a problem solution. Now with the Pony Bottle Gauge, all those headaches are over.
The Pony Bottle Gauge is available in PSI or BARS of pressure, has a pressure range from 0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 400 bars and an easy-to-read display with large numbers and color indicators, comes equipped with a high-pressure O-ring, is Nitrox compatible to 100% O2, so it's ready for immediate installation, and is a great accessory for any dive bag. Ideal for deco bottles or back-up air supplies, this miniature pressure gauge provides accurate reading.
- Hollis Pony Bottle Gauge:
- Eliminates Use of Standard Hosed Pressure Gauge
- Compact Small Design
- Large Numbers and Colored Indicators Easy to Read Display
- Equipped with HP O-Ring Ready to Install
- Nitrox compatible to 100% O2
- Threads Directly 7/16" First Stage HP Port
- Available in 0-5000 PSI or 0-400 BAR
- Ideal for Pony Bottles, Deco Bottles or Back-Up Air Supplies
- One-Way Safety Valve