Finger Spools are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Stainless-steel finger spools are as rugged as they come. The Hollis Finger Spool is made from 304 stainless-steel for durability in marine environments.
The Hollis Finger Spool is sized appropriately for both warm or cold-water diving. The finger spool is available with 3-line lengths of 30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters). The finger spools line is durable #24-braided nylon with .073" (1.86mm) diameter and breakage strength of 220 lbs. (99.80 kg). The Hollis Finger Spool includes a stainless-steel double-ended bolt snap.
- Hollis Stainless Steel Finger Spool:
- Finger Spools Use: Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Spool Fits Out-of-the-Way in Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Durability in Marine Environments
- Side Holes: For Clipping in Double-Ended Snap On Perimeter of Spool, Keeps Line Tight
- Premium Quality, Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Double-Ended Bolt Snap
- .073" (1.86mm) Diameter Braided Nylon Line
- Breakage Strength: 220 lbs. (99.80 kg)
- 3-Line Lengths: 30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters)
- #24 Braided Nylon Line