This can be used to becoming a PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER
PADI's most popular specialty course - diving enriched air lets you safely extend your no-decompression limits, which means more time underwater and shorter surface intervals - so you can get back in the water sooner!!
The most common misconception about Nitrox is that it is for divers wanting to go deeper and that you need special equipment. However, nitrox is most beneficial at depths of 5 to 30m with NO special equipment required. A short course is all that is required to begin using nitrox immediately.
PADI Junior Openwater Diver or equivalent
Minimum 12 years or older
Current Dive Medical (conducted within the previous 12 months)
Online learning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the knowledge development section of your course whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for in-water training, or whenever you have a question.
The course is divided into 3 segments:
1. Online E-Learning (Learn at home)
2. Classroom (Learning how to Analyse tanks)
3. 2x Open Water dives done in personal time.
What do I need?
Personal dive gear (Full Kit). Don't worry if you don't have this yet as you can hire it for $100, but for comfort, we recommend you have your own. Speak to us first before purchasing to be sure the equipment is appropriate.
Cost includes all e-learning training and reference materials, 2x Enriched Air tanks to complete 2x personal dives in your own time for experience. Dives are not required anymore to become certified.
Why should I dive with Auckland Scuba?
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
- Our instructors are passionate about diving.
- We have regular dive trips throughout the year from our own boat (not charters). We believe that once you've learned to dive, you'll want to carry on so why not learn with a centre that actually gets out diving?!
- We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we'll match it.
How do I book?
To book a course you can pay through iDive.co.nz. We will then contact you via email or call to confirm your details and process your course. We will confirm the dates for this course with you once we have confirmation.
Cancellation / Rescheduling – We do not accept cancellations and no refunds will be issued if you decide to pull out prior to commencement of the course or after the course has started, for any reason.
However, your course can be rescheduled if you give us at least two weeks’ notice before the start date. Within two weeks of the course start date, a $200 rebooking fee applies.
Additional Terms & Conditions – Additional terms and conditions will be sent to you to sign and return via email. If you have any questions or would like a printout of these please feel free to contact us.
- Course Student Numbers - Course will be run once there are enough divers to facilitate the training. All material can be done before diving is required. We will communicate with you regarding dates and times. If you need to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.