Finger Spools are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. The Hollis Finger Spool is made from glass filled nylon for durability in marine environments.
The Hollis Finger Spool is sized appropriately for both warm or cold-water diving. The finger spool is available with 2-line lengths of 100' and 150' (30.5 and 45.74 meters). The finger spools line is durable #24-braided nylon with .073" (1.86mm) diameter and breakage strength of 220 lbs. (99.80 kg). The Hollis Finger Spool includes a stainless-steel double-ended bolt snap.
- Hollis Finger Spool:
- Finger Spools Use: Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Spool Fits Out-of-the-Way in Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- Spool: Glass Filled Nylon
- Durability in Marine Environments
- Side Holes: For Clipping in Double-Ended Snap On Perimeter of Spool, Keeps Line Tight
- Premium Quality, Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Double-Ended Bolt Snap
- .073" (1.86mm) Diameter Braided Nylon Line
- Breakage Strength: 220 lbs. (99.80 kg)
- 3-Line Lengths: 100' and 150' (30.5 and 45.74 meters)
- #24 Braided Nylon Line