Hollis Gear is proud to release the new LX Wing Range, developed and tested by technical divers and 3 years in the making. Quality and performance are the two most integral features of this product, which is why Hollis Gear has reintroduced the proven S Series and C Series Wings with key improvements. New materials include a 1680D Cordura for the exterior bladder and 420-nylon for the internal bladder.
The LX design also includes a 360° internal retraction system. This has been added to match the design of the wing, allowing for a streamlined rig at-all-times. Hollis has also added a new oval corrugated hose to the power inflator mechanism, redesigned overpressure relief valve (OPV) and corrosion resistant stainless-steel grommets to replace the mesh on the bottom of the wing.
The Hollis LX Wings have welded flange and one-piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools. Centrally located inflator mechanism elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. Wing includes a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose. The LX Wing is equipped with cam band slots for cylinder mounting. The wing is available in 2-lift capacities of 25 lbs. or 38 lbs. (11.3 kg or 17.24 kg).
- Hollis LX Wing:
- New Hollis Gear LX Wing Range
- Developed and Tested by Technical Divers and 3-Years in the Making
- Integral-Features: Quality and Performance, Key-Improvements
- 1680D Cordura Exterior Bladder
- 420-Nylon Internal Bladder
- 360° Internal Retraction System for a Streamlined Rig at All-Times
- New Oval Corrugated Hose Power Inflator Mechanism
- Redesigned Overpressure Relief Valve (OPV)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Drain Grommets
- Welded Flange and One-Piece Retainer: Servicing w/o Need-for-Tools
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow: Avoids Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
Hollis Power Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic with a Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components and Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple:
Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- 3/8" Threaded Low-Pressure QD Hose
- Cam Band Slots for Cylinder Mounting
- 2-Lift Capacities of 25 lbs. or 38 lbs. (11.3 kg or 17.24 kg)