Having all your gear attached and ready can be a plus when you are doing some serious diving. Sometimes you need to be ready to enter the water immediately without delay. No time to be looking for where you left your mask. The Hollis Mask Pocket is designed for your kind of diving. Pocket is attached to your BCD system and safely protects your mask and allows instant access when you need it. Pocket is constructed from heavy-duty 1000-Cordura nylon material with stainless-steel grommet for instant drainage, long life, protection and durability.
The mask pocket attaches to and standard 2" (5 cm) BCD or weight belt webbing. Easy attachment to all Hollis Harness Systems. The pocket provides positive retention of your mask with a durable zippered closure. The pocket has a volume of 84.37 cubic inches (1.38 liters), and measures 7.5" x 4.5" x 2.5" (19 cm x 11.4 cm x 6.4 cm).
- Attaches to Scuba System
- Convenient Storage for Mask
- Allow Instant Access to Mask
- Zippered Pocket, Secure Closure
- Fits any BC or Weight Belt with Standard 2" (5 cm) Webbing
- Stainless Steel Grommet for Quick Water Drainage
- Heavy Duty Nylon Construction: 1000-Cordura
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.5" x 2.5" (19 cm x 11.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Volume: 84.37 cu. in. (1.38 litres)
- Designed for Hollis Harness Systems: