The Hollis Side-Mount SMS75 Wing is an evolution from years of side-mount development, which started with the SMS100. The Hollis Side-Mount Wing is a product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical side-mount for years. Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. While it caters more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key in side-mount diving and the wing is designed with a trapezoid shape to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it's needed most and without modification. The SMS75 will also support rear-mounted tanks with cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11" (27.9cm) for banded doubles and reversible inflator positions.
The Hollis SMS75 Side-Mount Wing with inflator mechanism(s) and overpressure-relief/dump valve, is a 360° elastic bungee system (removable) wing that provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of lift capacity. The bladder has a centrally located inflator mechanism elbow(s) to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is equipped with upper and lower cam band slots for single cylinder mounting.
This bulletproof constructed wing is manufactured using 1000-Denier Cordura nylon with a polyurethane lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is streamlined designed for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces. The SMS75 Side-Mount Wing comes with a low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose and owner's manual.
- Designed for Side-Mount Cave Divers, Beginner, Advanced or Technical Divers
- Suitable for: Side Mounting Twin or Single Cylinders or Rear Mounted Singles
- Wing Uses: Any-Environment from Open-Water to the Overhead Environment
- Bulletproof Construction
- 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon with a Polyurethane Lamination Outer Shell
- 15mm Urethane Internal Bladder
- Streamlined Designed for Reduced Drag and Passing-through-Confined Spaces
- 360° Degree Elastic Bungee System (removable)
- Lift: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow(s) to avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
Hollis Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Housing
Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet QD Nipple made from Chrome Plated Brass
Low Pressure 3/8" Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Inflator and Pull Dum Valve Interchangeable
- Upper and Lower Cam Band Slots for Single Cylinder Mounting