You own a pair of Hollis F-1 or F-2 Fins and enjoy the ease and simplicity of using spring straps. No hassles of adjusting buckles or loose fin straps at depth due to wetsuit or drysuit boot compression. The spring straps really make diving easier! Don't let a broken strap ruin a day of diving. Always carry a spare spring strap kit in your safe-a-dive-kit.
Hollis Spring Strap Kit for F-1 or F-2 Fins comes with a spring and rubber easy-grip heel tab. Easy to install, be prepared, don't let a broken fin strap interfere with your passion for diving.
- Put-On and Take-Off your Fins with Ease
- No-More Adjusting with a Rubber Strap!
- Easy to Install
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Straps
- Rubber Grip Puller
- Rubber Grip Puller Provides Cushion-Between-the-Spring-and-Divers Heel
- Large Grip to Aid in Pulling Fin Straps On-and-Off
- Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
- Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes in Thickness of Boots
- Don't Let a Broken-Strap Ruin-a-Day-of-Diving
- Fits Hollis F-1 and F-2 Fins
- Includes: Spring and Rubber Easy-Grip Heel Tab (Not a set)
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item