The housing for Nikon D780 allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
- Technical Details
- Product Details
Technical Details• Signature red anodized aluminium body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• TTL converter electronics for automatic flash control not included;
• Two fiber optic connectors;
• Two electrical sync cord bulkheads Nikonos N5 or S6 not included;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Two M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• All camera controls are external;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Optical viewfinder and top window for display;
• Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture alarm with LED and an acoustic warning signal (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 120mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• M8 hole located on the upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• Weight: 2.137 gr;
• Size without handles: 240 W. x 130 D. x 190 H.
An easy to use, highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. The perfect handling of the Nikon D780 housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved longlasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
The housing for Nikon D780 is closed with Isotta’s single-handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom of the housing.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Nikon D780. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
TTL CONVERTER FLASH (optional)
The housing for Nikon D780 features TTL Converter Electronics for Automatic flash control. It also offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports (trigger not included) as well as two optional Nikonos N5 or S6 sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high-quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an M8 hole positioned on the upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side.