An ergonomic highly professional product entirely Made in Italy that offers the highest quality and enhanced performance underwater.
- Technical Details
- Product Details
• Red color anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two fiber optic connections;
• Two optional electrical sync cord bulkheads;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Dedicated REC lever and ISO button;
• Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Three M16 hole for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• All camera controls are external;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Optical viewfinder;
• Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture alarm with LED and an acoustic warning signal (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 120mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• One M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• Weight: 2100 grams (with handles);
• Size in mm: 282 W. x 126 D. x 185 H (with handles)
The durable anodized aluminum protects the camera from water and other damaging elements and its stylish, compact and ergonomic design has been specifically created for the breakthrough models of mirrorless Nikon Z7 and 6. The perfect handling of the Isotta signature-red color Nikon Z7/6 housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved longlasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
The housing for Nikon Z7/6 is closed with Isotta’s single handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom of the housing.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Nikon Z7/6. The housing has been made on purpose to fit the Nikon FTZ adapter, which does let you use Nikon F-mount lenses on the Z7 – with varying degrees of compatibility. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high-quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of one M8 hole positioned on the upper side of the housing and two threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side. Three M16 x1 threaded holes can be used for different needs such as to accomodate a vacuum.