The housing for Sony a7R IV allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
- Technical Details
- Product Details
• Red color anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two fiber optic connections;
• Two M16 holes and one M24 for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery);
• Removable port -120 mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• Weight: 2100 grams handles included;
• Size in mm: 282 W. x 126 D. x 185 H (with handles)
An easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves, by means of clearly labelled lasered long life buttons.
The back door has a large window glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It's very easy to open and close Sony a7R IV, without efforts by the user thanks to the upper helicoid and the bottom centered pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in the dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Sony a7R IV housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
Two fiber optic connections allow the use of external strobe through the manual trigger (optional). The housing features two M16 holes and one M24 hole for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodized aluminum, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or by means of an M8 upper threaded hole, using the Isotta top handle or via the M6 threaded holes on the bottom.