Built like a tank. An economical jacket for the diver who wants to keep it simple, the OceanPro Jacket Style BCD features the same quality workmanship, comfort and fit that you expect from Oceanic. Fadeless 500 Denier Ballistic Nylon Construction: The OceanPro 1000D air cell seams are radio frequency (RF) welded from a fadeless 500 denier nylon. Exterior abrasion points are covered in Oceanic's fadeless 1600 denier ballistic nylon - tough stuff that will hold up to years of extreme diving and keep that "new look" longer. Alliance Integrated Inflator: Ergonomically designed to be functional and easy to use in any dive position, the Alliance Integrated Inflator provides a full range of airway exhaust/inflation control. Simply press a button to produce precise flow for trimming dive attitude or maximum flow for major changes in buoyancy. A large exhaust valve creates a flow rate higher than the inflation rate of the power inflator, improving diver control during ascents.
Adjustable Cummerbund: Oceanic's cummerbund offers up to 8" (20.3 cm) of adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes. For additional customization, the cummerbund may be easily changed with another size. Padded Backpack: Extra heavy duty padding provides comfort both above and below the surface without having to sacrifice the stability of a hard backpack. 2 Large Main Pockets: Enough room to store your OceanPro 1000D Light, extra Shadow Mask, Pocket Snorkel, or P.S.D.!
Patented QLR (Quick Lock & Release) Weight Integration System: The OceanPro 1000D may be purchased with or without Oceanic's patented QLR Quick Lock & Release System. If you choose not to buy them with your BC, you will have 2 additional storage pockets and may add the QLR Weight Pockets at any time. Your weights stay in position throughout the dive and do not shift around affecting buoyancy or position in the water. The weight pouches are simple to load and easy to release. Best of all, Oceanic's patented "positive-lock" system helps to ensure that they'll stay put (for optional weight pockets see: SKU: OCNWPQLR4).
The BCD's waist strap and torso shoulder adjustment straps have squeeze-style" quick-release buckles for ease of donning and doffing. A padded backpack, carry handle and molded tank cradle/anti-slip pad are all standard with the Ocean Pro BCD. BCD is equipped with 8-plastic D-rings. The BCD has an adjustable cummerbund and single-cam cylinder band. The Oceanic Ocean Pro BCD provides from XS: 20 lbs. to 48 lbs. (9.1 to 21.8 kg) of lift depending on the size. BCD comes with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect, hose, and an owner's manual.
- Toughest BCD to Date by Oceanic
- Great BCD for Rugged Use
- Simplistic Design Means More Dependable BCD
Air Cell: Fadeless 500 Denier Nylon
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
Shoulder & Pocket Panels: Fadeless 1600 Denier Nylon
- Padded Support System: Keeps Internal Frame Pressure off of Spine
- 8-Plastic D-Rings and 2 Large Zippered Pockets
- Integrated Backpack w/Carrying Handle
- Easy-Adjust Shoulder, Chest, and Waist Straps for Custom Fit
- All Straps with Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckle's
- Side Pockets w/Hook & Loop Fastener Closures
- 2 Over-Pressure Relief Valves with Pull Dumps
- Oceanic Alliance Integrated Inflator
- Inflator Equipped with Cable Activated Pull Dump
- Includes 3/8" Threaded Low-Pressure Hose with QD Coupling
- Lift Capacity: 20 lbs. to 48 lbs. (9.1 to 21.8 kg), Size-Dependent
- Optional Patented QLR Weight Integration System: (see: SKU: OCNWPQLR4)
- Color: Black
- Owner's Manual