This can be used to becoming a PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER & PADI TEC
When you dive below 18 meters, there are special safety considerations. If you're ready to expand your boundaries, a PADI Instructor will help you gain the skills and confidence to explore to a maximum depth of 40 meters.
- Make deep dives with an instructor
- See more of the underwater world
- Dive to a maximum depth of 40m
- Manage your gas supply
- Identify and deal with narcosis
- Recognize your personal limits
PADI Adventure Diver or equivalent
Minimum 15 years or older
Current Dive Medical (conducted within the previous 12 months)
The course is divided into 3 segments:
1. Read and complete E-Learning Manuel
2. Instructor will go over your answers and talk more about gear
3. 4x Boat dives with a PADI Instructor, you'll practice descents, buoyancy and safety stops. Through hands-on exercises, you'll discover how deep dives affect color, physical objects and your brain.
What do I need?
Personal dive gear (Full Kit) plus 4x tanks for the four open water dives. Don't worry if you don't have this yet as you can hire it for $100 per day, but for comfort, we recommend you have your own. Speak to us first before purchasing to be sure the equipment is appropriate.
Cost includes all training and reference materials, 4x boat dives with an Auckland Scuba Instructor.
Why should I dive with Auckland Scuba?
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
- Our instructors are passionate about diving.
- We have regular dive trips throughout the year from our own boat (not charters). We believe that once you've learned to dive, you'll want to carry on so why not learn with a centre that actually gets out diving?!
- We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we'll match it.
How do I book?
To book a course you can pay through iDive.co.nz. We will then contact you via email or call to confirm your details and process your course. We will confirm the dates for this course with you once we have confirmation.
There are additional risks associated with travelling on and diving/snorkelling from a small dive boat charter. Please see the attached document (which you will be required to read, understand and sign when we book you on the boat trip associated with your course).
Cancellation / Rescheduling – We do not accept cancellations and no refunds will be issued if you decide to pull out prior to commencement of the course or after the course has started, for any reason.
However, your course can be rescheduled if you give us at least two weeks’ notice before the start date. Within two weeks of the course start date, a $200 rebooking fee applies.
Additional Terms & Conditions – Additional terms and conditions will be sent to you to sign and return via email. If you have any questions or would like a printout of these please feel free to contact us.
Course Student Numbers - Course will be run once there are enough divers to facilitate the training. All material can be done before diving is required. We will communicate with you regarding dates and times. If you need to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.