This can be used to becoming a PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
The course is divided into 3 segments:
1. Read and complete Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality Manuel
2. Instructor will go over your answers and talk more about gear
3. 2x Open Water dives going over skills and techniques to improve your buoyancy
Why should I dive with Auckland Scuba?
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
- Our instructors are passionate about diving.
- We have regular dive trips throughout the year from our own boat (not charters). We believe that once you've learned to dive, you'll want to carry on so why not learn with a centre that actually gets out diving?!
- We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we'll match it.
PADI Openwater Diver or equivalent
Minimum 10 years of age
Current Dive Medical (conducted within the previous 12 months)
Cost includes all training and reference materials, 2x open water dives with an Auckland Scuba Instructor.
What do I need?
Personal dive gear (Full Kit) plus 2x tanks for the two open water dives. Don't worry if you don't have this yet as you can hire it for $100, this includes 2x tank hire, but for comfort, we recommend you have your own. Speak to us first before purchasing to be sure the equipment is appropriate.
How do I book?
To book on a course you can pay through iDive.co.nz. We will then contact you via email or call to confirm your details and process your course. We will confirm dates for this course with you once we have confirmation.
Cancellation / Rescheduling – We do not accept cancellations and no refunds will be issued if you decide to pull out prior to commencement of the course or after the course has started, for any reason.
However, your course can be rescheduled if you give us at least two weeks’ notice before the start date. Within two weeks of the course start date, a $200 rebooking fee applies.
Additional Terms & Conditions – Additional terms and conditions will be sent to you to sign and return via email. If you have any questions or would like a print out of these please feel free to contact us.
Course Student Numbers - Course will be run once there is enough divers to facilitate the training. All material can be done before diving is required. We will communicate with you regarding dates and times. If you need to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.