OverviewThe Hollis Side-Mount SMS75 is an evolution from years of side-mount development, which started with the SMS100. The Hollis Side-Mount System is a product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical side-mount for years. Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. These two have taken side-mount mainstream and the building blocks this new harness. While it caters more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key in side-mount diving and the wing is designed with a trapezoid shape to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it's needed most, and without modification. The SMS75 will also support rear-mounted tanks with cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11" (27.9cm) for banded doubles and reversible inflator positions.
The SMS75 Side-Mount System Harness comes equipped with stainless-steel D-rings on the shoulder straps with 4-pre-bent for accessory attachment. The harness has adjustable shoulder and sternum straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The Hollis SMS75 Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle with the adjustable crotch strap. The crotch strap is equipped with an additional stainless-steel D-rings for attachment of accessory or scooter. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel.
The Hollis SMS75 Side-Mount System with inflator mechanism(s) and overpressure-relief/dump valve, is a 360° elastic bungee system (removable) wing that provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of lift capacity. The bladder has a centrally located inflator mechanism elbow(s) to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact-resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome-plated brass. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is equipped with upper and lower cam band slots for single cylinder mounting.
This bulletproof constructed wing is manufactured using 1000-Denier Cordura nylon with a polyurethane lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is streamlined designed for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces. The SMS75 Side-Mount System comes with a low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose, owner's manual, and rigging kit that Includes: Tank bungees, stainless-steel cam bands, stainless-steel bolt snaps, and nylon line.
- Designed for Side-Mount Cave Divers, Beginner, Advanced or Technical Divers
- Suitable for: Side Mounting Twin or Single Cylinders or Rear Mounted Singles
- System Uses: Any-Environment from Open-Water to the Overhead Environment
- System is Ready-to-Dive Out-of-the-Box
- Bulletproof Constructed System Allows Full Visibility Over-your-Gear
Diver Can Perform:
Configure & Monitors All Gauges, Valves & Hoses w/o Assistance
- Streamlines Profile, Reduces Drag, Increasing Bottom Time
5-Stainless Steel D-Rings on Padded Shoulder Straps
4-Pre-Bent for Accessory Attachment
- Adjustable Shoulder and Sternum Straps
- Shoulder &Sternum Straps: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle with Adjustable Crotch Strap
- Crotch Strap: Additional Stainless-Steel D-Rings for Attachment of Accessory or Scooter
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade" Stainless Steel
- 360° Elastic Bungee System (removable) Wing
- 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of Lift Capacity
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow: Avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
Hollis Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Housing
Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet QD Nipple made from Chrome Plated Brass
Low Pressure 3/8" Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Cam Slots for Single Tank and Grommets at 11" (27.9cm) for Banded Doubles
- Reversible Inflator Positions
- Owner's Manual