The Hollis Solo Harness System is designed to meet all the needs of demanding technical divers. The Solo Harness System is clean, simple, and foolproof! The Solo's streamlined design enhances comfort with less drag. The Solo's continuous one-piece harness webbing system limits failure potential. Harness is equipped with stainless-steel D-rings with four-pre-bent on the shoulders, two on the waist strap and one on the crotch strap.
The Hollis Solo Harness System has removable shoulder pads that accept additional stainless-steel D-rings. Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle. Harness also includes a stainless-steel cam buckle with cylinder strap. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel. Harness does not include the back-plate. For back plate options (see SKU's: HLSSBP or HLSABP). The Solo Harness System weighs 16 oz. (450 g).
- Hollis Solo Harness System:
- Designed to Meet Needs of Demanding Technical Divers
- Solo Harness System is Clean, Simple, and Foolproof!
- Streamlined Design Enhances Comfort with Less Drag
- Continuous One-Piece Harness Webbing System Limits Failure Potential
Stainless Steel D-Rings:
Four Pre-Bent on Shoulders
Two on Waist Strap
One on Crotch Strap
Great Multiple Accessory Attachment Points
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style" Waist Buckle
- Adjustable and Removable Shoulder Pads: Accept Additional D-Rings
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade" Stainless Steel
- Dose Not Included Back Plate: Back Plate Options (see SKU's: HLSSBP or HLSABP)
- Weight: 16 oz. (450 g)