So fast and responsive they're scary, the Oceanic Viper non-vented full foot fins are a precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. Fins are manufactured from a composite material consisting of blended of thermal plastic rubber (TPR) and polypropylene. The Viper blade's flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
The engineered channels and side rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to "spill" from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency. The oversized blade design to produce increased thrust and propulsion. The Viper Full Foot Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels and is a popular fin for warm water travel. The Viper Full Foot Fin is extremely lightweight weighing (size dependent) 1.98 to 372 lbs. (0.89 to 1.69 kg), is available in multiple sizes and color choices.
- Oceanic Viper Full Foot Fins:
- So Fast and Responsive They're Scary
- Non-Vented Full Foot Design
- Lightweight Great Travel Fin!
- Weight (Size Dependent): 1.98 to 3.72 lbs. (0.89 to 1.69 kg)
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails Work in Concert
- Together they Direct Water Flow Off Tip of Blade
- Blade Design Provides Uncompromising Power and Efficiency
- Oversized Blade Design for Increased Thrust and Propulsion
- Ideal for All Diving and Snorkeling Skill Levels
- Popular Fin for Warm Water Travel
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors