Z2 Colour kits available as additional purchase. Search Z2 Colour Kits
Atomics most compact and economical regulator system. The Z2 may be the least expensive of the Atomic line, but its combination of performance, ergonomics and materials are unmatched by the most expensive competitors. Built upon the B1/T1 platform, it shares the same breathing performance and patented features, as follows:
The “Z” designation is represented by the use of Zirconium as plating material for the precision machined Brass valve body. Atomic developed a Zirconium over Chrome over Brass plating process to deliver corrosion-resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The Z Series second stage lever, orifice and spring are Titanium.
Designing affordability doesn’t mean using shortcuts
The Z Series is our most compact and economical regulator system. But its rare combination of performance, ergonomics and materials is unmatched by competitors at any price. The Z Series gives divers the assurance of the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as all Atomic regulators.
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for
- First stage ports available in 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap
- Second stage components are made of precision machined
- Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service.
- The Z2 first stage is made from chrome plated brass with type 316 stainless steel. The second stage features a precision machined brass demand valve tube, plated with Palladium/ Zirconium for corrosion resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The lever, orifice and second stage spring are titanium.
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 40%
- Exclusive Atomic feature prolongs the second stage seat life indefinitely, eliminating aggravating leaks and degradations in performance.
- Automatic flow control, Exclusive Atomic feature automatically adjusts airflow at depth to maintain stable, comfortable breathing.
- High performance (low inhalation efforts at deep depths and high breathing rates) yet delivers the air naturally and comfortably.
- Single piece computer machined body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems.